Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Dropping out is Inevitable ...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This semester will suck so bad...I am taking 16 hours...and my classes are only on Tuesday & Thursday...On Monday, Wednesday, Friday...I'll work all day...on Tuesday I will have class from 8:00am - 8:30pm...with only 1 break...from 4:30pm - 6:00pm...that totals 11 hours of classes on one day...Thursday is a little better...classes are only from 8:00am - 1:30pm, and I go to work immediately from there...but I don't have to worry about good grades anymore...so that is the one bonus...I'm going for straight D's this semester...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really don't think you could get straight D's if you tried. But hey, everyone has a goal. I will be honest with you. I don't htink I could have handled that sort of schedule, Thursday would be fine, but Tuesday seems impossible.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It will be impossible...that is why it will fit in great with my lack of motivation...most people would be like..."Hey, I gotta go to class."...not me...I will spread the days I attend out...I think I can make it work...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    if last semester was any insight...
    you will pass with flying colors!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That schedule sounds familiar....

    Good luck.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah...what classes are you taking that require that much writing?...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ... philosophy ...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gnosis_within's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    318
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my situation is similar....i am only taking 12 hours, but i have 22 books for those four classes. i will have 4 mid-terms, so it will be like having two finals weeks in the same semester. i have 4 8-10 page research papers to do (well, one must be no less than 2000 words, but i dont know how many words fit on a page) and 10-15 short papers throughout the semester. and dont forget i will probably be working at least 7 shifts a week (probably more).

    life is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what the hell are you taking and where the hell do you work?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DJ...I need that java book back that I gave you...we are using it for Java 2...also you wouldn't happen to have a chemistry book would you?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •